C-Max 1000 100 caps by Bio-Tech
C-Max 1000 contains 1,000 mg of vitamin C, an essential antioxidant. This proprietary formula from Bio-Tech is made from buffered vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which means that it attacks free radicals before they can cause cosmetic and structural damage to the body's cells.
- C-Max 1000 helps the body heal faster after illness and injury, and it works to prevent sickness in the first place.
- It boosts the body's natural immunities and balances histamine responses, reducing reactions to everyday allergens.
- Bio-Tech infused this formula with mineral ascorbates, which are less acidic than more common forms of vitamin C, making C-Max 1000 gentler on the digestive system.
- Bio-Tech advises consumers to take two capsules per day.
C-Max 1000 is 100% free of dairy, eggs, soy, shellfish and nuts. It is sugar-free and contains no artificial preservatives or flavors.