BioInflaMax 150 caps by BioGenesis
Some of the symptoms of inflammation are stiffness and discomfort. BioGenesis' BioInflaMax contains many active ingredients that may reduce these symptoms and provide the user with additional health benefits
- Curcumin is a bioactive compound that is derived from the Indian curry spice turmeric. This ingredient may reduce the symptoms of inflammation and arthritis
- Papain is derived from papaya fruit and can also reduce the pain and swelling caused by inflammation and arthritis
- Zingiber officinale may help prevent nausea and motion sickness
- N-acetyl L-cysteine is an antioxidant that is formulated to decrease symptoms associated with chronic bronchitis and other respiratory disorders
- BioInflaMax from BioGenesis also contains bromelain, which may support the digestion of proteins
BioInflaMax from BioGenesis may promote lubricated joints.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.