Biocidin LSF 1.7 oz by Biocidin Botanicals
Formerly by Bio-Botanical Research. New name. New look. Same formula.
Liposomal Support for Healthy Systemic Ecology
Many neurological, autoimmune, and intracellular systemic challenges are complicated by the presence of biofilm infections. In these conditions, treatment is often more challenging as biofilm-generating pathogens can hide within the central nervous system, fatty tissues, or within the cells themselves. BiocidinLSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin straight into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support. Lyme-literate practitioners appreciate liposomal delivery of Biocidin for its enhanced intracellular uptake as demonstrated in our research.
Liposomal delivery for immediate systemic absorption and bioavailability from the oral cavity
- Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support in Lyme disease or other microbial challenges outside the GI tract
- Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients
- Enhances lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds
- Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin have an optimal particle size of 100 nanometers
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.