B-Cleanse 90 caps by Tonicsea
TonicSea B-Cleanse (formerly BacteriaCleanse) is formulated with potent gastrointestinal and immune-supporting plants, including olive leaf, noni, coriander, kelp, reishi mushroom, and coriolus mushroom. A body of clinical evidence suggests that these superfoods can help support the gastrointestinal (GI) tract and provide immune support. Having a healthy GI tract and healthy immune function is critical for adults, mainly because the gut and immune system are major promoters of inflammatory response and detoxification. TonicSea B-Cleanse is a simple and effective way to help you get the herbal ingredients you need for a healthy GI tract and healthy immune response.
How B-Cleanse Works
Olive Leaf Extract:
- Olive leaf extract has been clinically studied intensively, with the results suggesting that it may support healthy cardiovascular and metabolic function. Olive leaf is a rich source of polyphenols, especially Oleuropein. It is postulated that the phenolic components of olive leaf are responsible, in part, for the cardiovascular-supporting actions of the Mediterranean diet.
Noni Fruit Powder:
- Noni is a tall evergreen and flowering tree shrub that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries as a means of supporting gastrointestinal function. Noni contains a large amount of alkaloids, compounds that help lower blood pH and maintain an alkaline state; in turn, alkaloids may promote a variety of beneficial properties in humans, especially with regards to vascular and immune function.
- Coriander leaf, known commonly as cilantro, contains an immense amount of vitamin A and carotenoids, along with cineole and linoleic acid - two compounds used in holistic health for supporting joint health and healthy gastrointestinal function. Coriander essential oil, in particular, has been demonstrated to possess strong antioxidant actions.
- Kelp seaweeds are rich in micronutrients, such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, iodine, and iron. Kelp also contains a special protein known as fucoxanthin that has been shown to help support weight loss and promote healthy liver function, which is key for detoxifying the body.
Reishi and Coriolus Mushrooms:
- The reishi mushroom is a large, tough mushroom that has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine for liver and immune support. Research suggests that the main substances responsible for the immune and liver supporting effects of reishi mushrooms are proteins and triterpenes, particularly ganodermic acids. The proteins found in reishi mushrooms have also been shown to support healthy liver function by encouraging healthy levels of oxidative stress. There is also clinical data suggesting that ganodermic acids promote a healthy inflammatory response. The coriolus mushroom, also known as turkey tail, contains unique polysaccharides - polysaccharide peptide (PSP) and polysaccharide-K (PSK) which have been shown to favorably support both innate and adaptive immune responses.
Research cited herein suggests that the herbal ingredients in Bacteriacleanse support natural immune function and healthy inflammatory response through a variety of mechanisms. The most pertinent research-backed benefits of supplementation with TonicSea Bacteriacleanse may include:
- Supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports healthy detoxification processes (especially in the liver)
- All-natural herbal ingredients
- Non-GMO, vegetarian-friendly, and gluten-free