L-Arginine 500 mg 100 caps by NOW
Arginine 500 mg by NOW is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy heart function and improved blood flow and circulation. The main active ingredient featured in Arginine 500 mg by NOW is the conditionally essential amino acid arginine, a precursor of nitric oxide, and involved in many important physiological functions, including DNA synthesis, urea metabolism and excretion, and the healthy production of protein. Once converted into nitric oxide, it benefits the cardiovascular system by helping the blood vessels open wider.
Individuals who incorporate Arginine 500 mg from NOW into their dietary regimen on a daily basis can expect to enjoy a number of important health benefits:
- Supports healthy heart and cardiovascular function.
- Lowers the risk of arteriosclerosis.
- Helps enhance endurance, strength and athletic performance.
- Promotes healthy kidney function.
- Helps alleviate leg muscle pain.
- Boosts immune system function to fight infection.