Active B-Complex 30 Tabs by HumanN
Eating right is only half the battle. Active B-Complex uses the active forms of B6 and B9 to support the methylation process and help get more energy from the food you eat. Plus it contains the best B vitamins to help support energy and mood. Active B-Complex is a targeted approach to give you the best of the B vitamins in a high potency formula.
- Get more energy from food: Contains the most active forms of vitamins B9 and B12 to help you produce more cellular energy from your food.
- Most advanced form of folate: Active B-Complex contains L-5-MTHF, the most absorbable and active form of vitamin B9 (folate).
- Mood support: B6, B9 and B12 helps support mood and general feeling of well-being in a delightful natural cherry flavored tablet.
- High potency B complex: Active B-Complexcontains 100% DV or more of B vitamins.
Active B-Complex is a targeted approach to give you the best of the B vitamins in a high potency formula to help support:
- Mood and general feeling of well-being
Tastes like candy. Melts like magic.
Get the Bs you need with none of the water. Active B-Complex is an ultra-convenient tablet that quickly melts in your mouth. Plus, it has a great natural cherry flavor youll enjoy everywhere life takes you.
Nutrition & Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 250% daily value to help support energy and mood.
- Vitamin B7 100% daily value in the form of Biotin to help support energy production from food.
- Vitamin B9 100% daily value in the most active form of folate: L-5-MTHF.
- Vitamin B12 16,667% daily value in the most active form of cobalamin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Im already taking a multivitamin. Can I take too many B vitamins?
- No. B vitamins are water soluble, so youre unlikely to experience any side effects from taking too much.
What B vitamins are in Active B-Complex?
- B6 pyridoxine HCl
- B7 d-Biotin
- B9 calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF)
- B12 methylcobalamin
Why are there only 4 B vitamins in Active B-Complex?
- Active B-Complex is specifically formulated to help support energy, mood & metabolism. We only included the best of the B vitamins for these benefits.
Can vegans and vegetarians take Active B-Complex?
- Yes. Active B-Complex is vegan-friendly.
How do I take Active B-Complex?
- Active B-Complex comes in a delicious, natural cherry flavored tablet that quickly dissolves in your mouth without water.
Why does Active B-Complex contain folate instead of folic acid?
- Folic acid is a synthetic version of vitamin B9 that is poorly absorbed. The folate in Active B-Complex is the most active and bioavailable form, L-5-MTHF.
Is L-5-MTHF synthetic?
- No. L-5-MTHF is the most active form of vitamin B9. Folic acid, the most common form of vitamin B9, is synthetic.
What is methylation?
- Methylation is a process that helps produce ATP®energy that every cell uses, and also supports mood. There are three B vitamins that are crucial to this process: B6, B9, and B12. However, in order for B9 and B12 to help with methylation, they need to be in their methyl forms. Namely, methylcobalamin and L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF).