5-HTP 50 mg 150 caps by Allergy Research Group
5-HTP 50 mg from Allergy Research Group is an amino acid with many benefits and is also known as L-5-Hydroxytryptophan. It is derived from L-Tryptophan, and it is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin in the brain. Serotonin plays a role in sleep, pain sensation, sexual behavior, temperature, and appetite. Melatonin helps regulate sleep and wake cycles. 5-HTP is a chemical by-product of the protein building block L-tryptophan. This 5-HTP 50 mg supplement from the Allergy Research Group has many uses.
People take this natural plant supplement for many different reasons, including:
- Mood improvement and stabilization
- Decreasing PMS symptoms
- Decreasing painful migraine headaches
- Decreasing pain and other symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Preventing chronic headaches
- Helping with insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Decreasing anxiety
- Treating Parkinson’s Disease and general seizure disorders in conjunction with prescription medications
- Increasing weight loss by decreasing and controlling binge eating and decreasing the appetite
- Decreasing premenstrual dysphoric disorder and ADHD
- Controlling other types of psychiatric disorders
- Decreasing hot flashes in postmenopausal women
5-HTP 50 mg from the Allergy Research Group contains Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, and L-leucine.