Established in the late 1970’s and based in Vermont, USA, DaVinci Labs has been in operations for over 40 years and is family-owned. For over 3 generations, DaVinci Labs has been on the forefront in nutritional research, product development and innovation.
Materials and ingredients used for all products by DaVinci Labs are kept as raw and natural as possible and is guaranteed to contain no artificial flavorings, preservatives, colors, sweeteners and unless stated specifically on the product labels, no foregein agents. In doing so, products by DaVinci Labs will contain only the purest and most potent ingredients available.
Specializing in products available for Holistic Practitioners, DaVinci Labs focuses their research on the correlation between nutrients and nutrition therapies. Their research team is led by a Ph.D Nutritional Biochemist.
DaVinci Labs has 4 patents for D,N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) and continue to perform extensive research on the benefits of DMG. DMG is beneficial for immune response and cell support.
DaVinci Labs has extended their product lines to include one geared on benefiting children, known as Little DaVinci.
DaVinci Labs support research at the following institutions:
- University of Southern California Medical School, Los Angeles, CA
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Institute For Child Behavior Research, San Diego, CA
- San Diego State University, CA
- Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY
- Southern Florida Medical School, Tampa, FL
- University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
- Clemson University College of Sciences, Clemson, SC
- University of Vermont, Burlington, VT