Zinc Picolinate 25 mg 60 caps by Allergy Research Group
Zinc Picolinate 25 mg by Allergy Research Group
Zinc functions as an antioxidant reducing the damage induced by free radicals. It is contributed for revitalizing the thymus gland and sufficient production of T-cells that are essential for healthy immune system. Allergy Research Group offers Zinc Picolinate 25 mg as an effective accelerator for recovery from colds, canker sores and skin injuries. Additional benefits of Zinc Picolinate 25 mg by Allergy Research Group include the following:
- This mineral may reduce the symptoms of acne and tinnitus.
- It helps to process certain fatty acids responsible for healing eczema, sunburns, psoriasis and rosacea.
- Zinc Picolinate 25 mg by Allergy Research Group helps to target inflammatory and autoimmune system diseases such as fibromyalgia and arthritis.
- It is essential for the production of testosterone.
- It helps to maintain healthy skin, nails, hair and bones.
- It may improve the quality of vision.
- It is especially beneficial for people with diabetes who experience slow wound healing and recovery from surgeries.