Zinc Citrate 50 mg 60 caps by Allergy Research Group
Zinc is a mineral that is essential to proper function of every cell in the body. Citrate is derived from citric acid. Zinc Citrate is a combination of both components, neither one of which is produced by the body. Therefore, it must be introduced into our system by consumption of certain foods, drinks and nutritional supplements that can be obtained at Allergy Research Group. Zinc Citrate 50 mg provided by Allergy Research Group meets all demands of the industry, and it complements any diet. The benefits of Zinc Citrate 50 mg include the following:
- It supports growth of children.
- It is well-tolerated by the digestive system.
- It may reduce the severity of colds, mouth sores and throat infections.
- It may promote quicker healing of skin injuries.
- It is fundamental for healthy hair.
As a dietary addition, Zinc Citrate 50 mg by Allergy Research Group is especially valuable for the elderly as it supports the function of the immune system.