Ovum P.M. is an egg quality support formula for daytime use. Provides antioxidant support and nutrients in support of healthy egg quality and the reproductive process.
- Vitamin D is indicated to positively promote healthy egg quality
- Alpha Lipoic Acid offers antioxidant support towards optimal egg quality and follicle health
- Acting as an antioxidant, Melatonin supports optimal oocyte quality
- Methylated folate (L-5-MTHF) is the preferred form of folate to support optimal embryonic development, essential for a healthy pregnancy
- CoQ10 supports mitochondrial function, a key component of egg quality
- Glutathione (reduced) is the bodys master antioxidant and optimal format to support detoxification and healthy cellular activity
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or preve nt any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily, in the evening before bed, may be taken with an evening meal, or as directed by your health care professional.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin D3 (from lichen (Cladonia rangiferina), cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU) - 125%
Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 340 mcg DFE - 85%
Folinic acid (as calcium folinate) 200 mcg**
Alpha Lipoic acid 250 mg**
Coenzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone) 100 mg**
L-Glutathione (reduced) 100 mg**
Melatonin 3 mg**
Vegan capsule (HPMC, water), calcium laurate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica.
** Daily Value not established.
*Wheat Free, Dairy/Milk Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Preservative Free, Salt Free, Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors, Egg Free, Shellfish Free, Lactose Free, Fish Free, Tree Nut Free, Peanut Free*
Avoid during lactation and during chemotherapy treatment. Caution during pregnancy and with most pharmaceuticals. Please check with your healthcare practitioner before using. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.