Visio plex 200 caps by Progressive Labs
Visioplex is a dietary supplement that helps support healthy vision and avoid macular degeneration, cataracts and various other problems associated with eye health and vision. The supplement provides several specific nutrients that are often left out of a normal diet.
How Is Visioplex Used by the Body?
As we age, our vision naturally declines. But vision may get exponentially worse if you aren’t making sure to get specific nutrients into your body via the foods you eat.
The vitamins and nutrients found in Visioplex are especially formulated to improve overall eye health and better vision while staving off sight loss and macular degeneration.
For example, raw eye concentrate is helpful for repair of the cells in the eyes, and lecithin is another ingredient that offers essential lipotrophic factors. Furthermore, vitamin A is beneficial to mucous membranes, and it is also essential for forming the colors violet and purple. Finally, eyebright, an herb, is a common homeopathic ingredient that has been shown in studies to improve vision and help avoid degeneration.
What Are the Benefits of Visioplex?
When taking Visioplex, you can look forward to the following benefits.
- The vitamin A in this supplement helps to repair and rebuilt mucous membranes throughout the eyes.
- Vitamin A also helps form the colors violet and purple in your field of vision.
- The inclusion of eyebright has been shown to increase overall vision as well.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are already found in the eye, but as we age, these ingredients degenerate. You can get more of them in your diet, but few people do. Taking a dietary supplement like Visioplex can help replenish your supply of these natural chemicals.
- There are also antioxidant minerals added to this supplement that help to prevent macular degeneration as well as cataracts.
- Finally, there are a number of wonderful nutrients found in this supplement that simply increase overall health as well. These nutrients and vitamins include, riboflavin, niacin, selenium, taurine, calcium and magnesium, folate and pantothenic acid. Vitamins A, B, C and E are also a part of this dietary supplement.
Recommendations for Using This Product as a Dietary Supplement
When using this product as a dietary supplement, it is advised that you take four capsules twice per day or as you’ve been directed by a qualified physician. You should take the supplement capsules with meals when possible.