Super Selenium Complex Vit E by Life Extension is a dietary supplement designed to support optimal health and longevity, promoting healthy heart and brain function and protecting cells from oxidative damage. The key ingredients Life Extension uses to create its Super Selenium Complex Vit E formula include three unique forms of the trace mineral selenium, sodium selenite, L-selenomethionine, and selenium-methyl L-selenocysteine. These are combined with Vitamin E to help protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals, one of the primary causes of premature aging of cells.
Men and women who take Super Selenium Complex Vit E from Life Extension on a daily basis as part of their nutritional regimen can expect to receive a number of significant health benefits:
- Supports overall health and longevity.
- Promotes healthy functioning of the heart, cardiovascular system and brain.
- Supports healthy thyroid and immune system function.
- Supports production of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase to protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
- Supports healthy cell division.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20.1 mg
Selenium (as Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine, SelenoPure®1 L-selenomethionine (yeast free), sodium selenite) 200 mcg
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, silica, dicalcium phosphate
Directions: Take one (1) capsule daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.