Sodium Butyrate 600 mg 100 caps by BodyBio
Sodium Butyrate 600 mg by BodyBio is a dietary supplement designed to support the reduction of stress and inflammation in addition to improving insulin sensitivity, blood lipid levels and overall metabolism. The key ingredient in Sodium Butyrate 600 mg by BodyBio is the sodium salt of butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid produced by the fermentation of dietary fibers in the large intestine. It helps to detoxify ammonia and neurotoxins in the system and encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
Men and women who take Sodium Butyrate 600 mg by BodyBio on a daily basis as directed can expect to receive a range of significant health benefits:
- Helps to regulate cell proliferation.
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the GI tract.
- Supports reduction of inflammation and stress.
- Aids in eliminating harmful neurotoxins and ammonia.
- Promotes healthy blood lipid levels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.