Reduced L-Glutathione 150 mg 100 vcaps by Klaire Labs
Reduced L-Glutathione by Klaire Labs contains Glutathione, a powerful antioxidant and detoxifying compound consisting of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine. Glutathione is involved in metabolizing insulin and regulating blood glucose levels. This hypoallergenic formulation has been specifically designed using the active, reduced form of glutathione for maximum benefit. Produced in the liver, glutathione help assist with a variety of functions within the body.
Individuals who use Reduced L-Glutathione by Klaire Labs may expect to enjoy a number of health benefits:
- Detoxifying xenobiotics and heavy metals
- Neutralizes hydrogen peroxide
- Maintains the integrity of blood cells
- Helps transport amino acids across cell membranes.
- Aids in the breakdown of oxidized fats and is necessary for carbohydrate metabolism.