QuatreActiv Folate 90 vcaps by Allergy Research Group
QuatreActiv Folate by Allergy Research Group by Allergy Research Group
Folate, also known as Vitamin B-9, is an essential vitamin for maintaining good health because of its role in encouraging cell and tissue growth as well as in aiding in the synthesis and repair of the body's DNA. QuatreActiv Folate by Allergy Research Group is a dietary supplement that offers individuals a convenient way to prevent folate deficiency. The key ingredient in QuatreActiv Folate is Quatrefolic, the glucosamine salt of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). What makes QuatreActiv Folate unique is a formula developed by Allergy Research Group that offers greater bioavailability along with greater stability and solubility.
By taking QuatreActiv Folate by Allergy Research Group as directed, individuals can enjoy a number of significant health benefits:
- Promotes cardiovascular health by breaking down homocysteine.
- Reduces the risk of stroke.
- Helps the body maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Supports improved neurological functions.
- Reduces risk of age-related macular degeneration.
- Supports healthy fetal development in pregnant women.