Xymogen's ProbioMax IG 26 DF features clinically validated ingredients to support microbiome wellness and overall immune health. It contains a blend of LactoSpore (Bacillus coagulans MTCC5856) and IG 26 DF (IgY Max), which are both beneficial for gut health and immune function.
Here are some of the possible benefits of ProbioMax IG 26 DF:
- Supports a healthy balance of microflora to promote digestive health. LactoSpore is a probiotic that has been shown to help maintain a healthy balance of gut bacteria. This can help to improve digestion and reduce the risk of digestive problems, such as diarrhea and constipation.
- Provides immunoglobulins and immunoregulating factors to promote systemic health. IG 26 DF is a form of immunoglobulin that helps to boost the immune system. It can help to protect the body from infection and disease.
- Enhances the integrity of intestinal mucosa. The intestinal mucosa is the lining of the gut. It is important for protecting the body from harmful bacteria and toxins. LactoSpore and IG 26 DF can help to keep the intestinal mucosa healthy and functioning properly.
- May help to maintain blood lipid levels already within a healthy range. LactoSpore has been shown to help maintain blood lipid levels in people with high cholesterol.
- May help to improve vaginal health. LactoSpore has been shown to help improve vaginal health in women with bacterial vaginosis.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules twice daily with cold water, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
IgY Max Hyperimmunized Egg Powder 1 g
LactoSpore Bacillus coagulans (MTCC5856) 10 mg (1 Billion spores)
HPMC (capsule), medium-chain triglyceride oil, silica, dicalcium phosphate, and sweet potato maltodextrin.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner, and individuals with egg allergies should not consume this product.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.