Pantothenic Acid 500 mg 90 caps by Allergy Research Group
Pantothenic Acid 500 mg by Allergy Research Group
Pantothenic Acid, also known as Vitamin B5 is suggested by Allergy Research Group because of its ability to help the body properly assimilate the food and convert it into energy. Pantothenic Acid 500 mg transforms the carbohydrates into glucose that is essential to energy production. Pantothenic Acid 500 mg also aids the body to properly use the proteins and fats to maintain the health of various organs such as liver. In addition, Allergy Research Group recommends this compound for its valuable health properties such as:
- It sustains healthy hair, skin and nails.
- It promotes macular health (vision).
- It maintains strong nervous system.
- It helps in production of red blood cells.
- It cultivates positive digestive flora.
- Allergy Research Group recommends Pantothenic Acid 500 mg for pregnant or breast-feeding women.
- It can be used as a preventive measure against numerous diseases.
- It is soluble and filtered by the kidneys alleviating the possibility of overdose.