Life Extension's PalmettoGuard Saw Palmetto/Nettle Root Formula with Beta-Sitosterol is designed to support healthy prostate function in men. To create the PalmettoGuard Root formula blends saw palmetto berry extract, a rich source of beta-sitosterol, with stinging and dwarf nettle root extracts, then adds boron and rosemary extract. This powerful combination helps to prevent inflammatory activity in the prostate gland and guard against excess estrogen levels in prostate cells that can lead to prostate enlargement and other health issues.
Men who incorporate PalmettoGuard Saw Palmetto/Nettle Root Formula with Beta-Sitosterol into their daily dietary routine may receive a variety of valuable health benefits:
- Supports healthy prostate gland function.
- Promotes healthy normal urinary flow.
- Protects against excess estrogen levels in prostate cells.
- May increase libido and improve sexual virility.
- Helps strengthen urinary system function and help prevent kidney disorders.
- Increases muscle mass.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 SoftGel
Amount Per Serving:
USPlus® Saw Palmetto CO2 160 mg
DeepExtract™ (fruit) [providing 136 mg total fatty acids]
Beta-Sitosterol (from pine) 45 mg
Stinging and Dwarf nettle 120 mg
Boron (as Albion® bororganic glycine) 1.5 mg
Rosemary extract (leaf) 400 mcg
pumpkin seed oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, purified water, beeswax, maltodextrin, carob color
Directions: Take one (1) softgel in the morning and one (1) softgel in the evening, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. This product can be taken with or without food.
Caution: Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.