Xymogen's OptiMetaboliX 2:1 Vanilla Delight features a blend of ingredients that may help support healthy glucose and insulin metabolism, healthy body composition, healthy blood lipid metabolism, antioxidant support, and the maintenance of healthy peripheral nerves.
Here are some of the potential benefits of OptiMetaboliX 2:1 Vanilla Delight:
- Supports healthy glucose and insulin metabolism. OptiMetaboliX 2:1 contains InSea2, a blend of polyphenols from wild-crafted brown seaweed, which may help slow carbohydrate digestion and assimilation. This may help reduce the impact of high-glycemic foods on blood sugar levels.
- Helps reduce glycemic impact of meals. OptiMetaboliX 2:1 also contains VegaPro, a sugar-free, sweetener-free, low-allergy-potential source of vegetable protein from pea protein and rice protein. Protein can help slow the absorption of carbohydrates into the bloodstream, which may help reduce the glycemic impact of meals.
- Supports healthy body composition. OptiMetaboliX 2:1 contains CinSulin, a patented water extract of cinnamon with a potent 10:1 yield ratio. Cinnamon has been shown to help improve insulin sensitivity, which may help support healthy body composition.
- Supports healthy blood lipid metabolism. OptiMetaboliX 2:1 contains benfotiamine, alpha-lipoic acid, green tea leaf extract, vanadium, chromium, and zinc. These nutrients have all been shown to have beneficial effects on blood lipid metabolism.
- Provides antioxidant support. OptiMetaboliX 2:1 contains a blend of antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, and selenium. Antioxidants help protect the body against damage from free radicals, which are unstable molecules that can damage cells and contribute to the development of chronic diseases.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir the contents of 1 packet (43 g) into 8-10 oz. of chilled water and consume approximately 20-30 minutes before a main meal, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 packet (43 g)
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Total Fat 4.5 g - 6%
Saturated Fat 1 g - 5%
Total Carbohydrate 12 g - 4%
Dietary Fiber 3 g - 11%
Total Sugars 5 g**
Includes 5 g Added Sugars - 10%
Protein (from Pea Protein Isolate and Rice Protein Concentrate) 21 g**
Niacin (as niacinamide) 40 mg - 250%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 5 mg - 294%
Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt) 200 mcg DFE - 50%
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg - 2,083%
Biotin 5,000 mcg - 16,667%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 35 mg - 700%
Calcium (naturally occurring) 25 mg - 2%
Iron (naturally occurring) 4 mg - 22%
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg - 136%
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 500 mcg - 1,429%
Sodium (naturally occurring) 430 mg - 19%
Potassium (from tripotassium citrate and ingredients with naturally occurring potassium) 410 mg - 9%
Brown Seaweed Blend (Ascophyllum nodosum and Fucus vesiculosus) (20% polyphenols) 500 mg**
Cinnamon 10:1 Aqueous Extract (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark) 200 mg**
Organic Green Tea Aqueous Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (25% polyphenols, 15% catechins, <10% caffeine) 200 mg**
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 200 mg**
Benfotiamine 50 mg**
Vanadium (as vanadium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 2.5 mg**
Dried cane syrup, natural flavors (no MSG), sunflower oil, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, taurine, glycine, medium-chain triglyceride oil, fungal proteases, guar gum, L-glutamine, stevia leaf extract, and silica.
** Daily Value not established.
*Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.*
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women or children under 12. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.