Xymogen's Omega MonoPure DHA EC provides a concentrated source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for human health. They are found in fish oil, and they are important for a number of functions, including:
- Brain development and function. DHA is especially important for brain development in infants and children. It is also important for maintaining brain health throughout the lifespan.
- Eye health. DHA is essential for eye health, and it can help to prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Heart health. DHA and EPA can help to reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Immune health. DHA and EPA can help to boost the immune system and protect against infection.
- Eicosanoid metabolism. Eicosanoids are fatty acids that play a role in inflammation and other important bodily functions. DHA and EPA can help to promote healthy eicosanoid metabolism.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 softgels daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Servings Per Container: 15
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 2.5 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
MaxSimil DHA Fish Oil Concentrate 2.6 g
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.58 g
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 1.35 g
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 236 mg
Softgel (fish gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water), GRAS enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, oleic acid, vegetable stearic acid, and ammonium hydroxide), and natural mixed tocopherols.
*Contains: Fish (anchovy and/or sardine and/or mackerel [sources of fish oil] and tilapia [source of fish gelatin]).
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.