Methylcobalamin 60 tabs By Klaire Labs
Methylcobalamin by Klaire Labs is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy neurological function and proper homocysteine metabolism. The key ingredient featured in Methylcobalamin from Klaire Labs is Vitamin B-12, a water soluble vitamin that is deficient in many diets. Not having sufficient B-12 on a daily basis can result in fatigue, poor concentration, low energy levels and mood disorders. Presented in lozenge form that can dissolve on the tongue, this supplement is an excellent choice for individuals who may have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules.
Men and women who incorporate Methylcobalamin from Klaire Labs into their daily dietary regimen can expect to experience an array of valuable health benefits:
- Supports healthy neurological function.
- Promotes proper homocysteine metabolism.
- Aids in the healthy production of red blood cells and DNA.
- Helps maintain the health of nerve cells and proper central nervous system function.
- Boosts metabolism rates and energy levels by contributing to the conversion of carbohydrates into usable glucose.
- Lowers risk of heart and neurodegenerative diseases.
* IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM KLAIRE LABS:
Methylcobalmin and Methyl-B12 Lozenge have been unified under one name and product code. These products are identical and beginning July 5th, 2019 will be referred to as Methylcobalmin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.