Lutein 20 mg 60 gels by Allergy Research Group
Lutein is a carotenoid that is naturally produced by the body, and it is essential for proper vision health. It is concentrated in the macula of the eye and scattered throughout the retina, optic nerves and lenses. This vital component is suggested by Allergy Research Group because of its beneficial properties and the ability to improve brain efficiency. Regular intake of Lutein 20 mg is also credited with the following:
• It reduces glare sensitivity.
• It strengthens eye tissues.
• Lutein 20 mg supports visual acuity.
• It positively influences other neural functions.
• It accelerates visual processing speed in elderly.
• It enhances the ability to learn.
Studies have shown that postmenopausal women, blue-eyed individuals and smokers have lower levels of this valuable carotenoid and can benefits from regular dosage of Lutein 20 mg offered by Allergy Research Group. As a nutritional supplement, Lutein 20 mg from Allergy Research Group promotes daily protection and contributes to the overall health status.