Just as in their human counterparts, dogs can only experience optimum health when their livers are functioning properly. Livit 2 Vet from Ayush Herbs is an all natural ayurvedic pet supplement designed to provide dogs of all breeds and sizes with liver support. The formula used to create Livit 2 Vet from Ayush Herbs is based on an ancient Aruyvedic recipe containing eighteen powerful herbs working together to provide detoxification as well as protection for the liver. Among these are Berberis aristata, Picrorhiza kurroa and Tinospora cordifolia.
When pet owners supplement their dogs' diets with Livit 2 Vet from Ayush Herbs, there are some definite health advantages:
- Strengthens both heart and liver function.
- Improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal system.
- Boosts the body's overall immune system response as a defense against illness.
- Helps increase melatonin levels.
- Aids in promoting regular elimination.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Weight (lbs)/# of capsules:
- 30 lbs/ 1 tablet per day
- 30-60lbs/ 1 tablet twice daily
- 60-90lbs/ 2 tablets twice daily
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Proprietary blend equaling 350 mg:
- Tephrosia purpurea
- Phyllanthus amarus
- Swertia chirata,
- Calotropis gigantea
- Raphanus sativa, Berberis aristata
- Terminalia arjuna, Belleric myrobalan
- Terminalia chebula, Emblica officinalis
- Solanum nignum, Andrographis paniculata
- Tinospora cardifolia 50 mg
- Picrorhiza kurroa 50 mg
- Boerhavia diffusa 50 mg
Calcium Carbonate, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide Milk, Soy, Egg & Wheat free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.