Lactobacillus 100 caps by Allergy Research Group
Lactobacillus 100 vegetarian capsules by Allergy Research Group contains Lactobacillus, a live bacteria. It has several different types of species, including L. rhamnosus, L. sporogenes, and L. acidophilus. Although it may seem odd to supplement with a bacteria, Lactobacillus is naturally occurring in the human body within the digestive, urinary, and genital tracts.
Lactobacillus from the Allergy Research Group is used to help keep other types of organisms and bacteria from overpopulating in the human body. It has several potential health benefits. These benefits may include:
- Helping against and controlling diarrhea
- May help to restore digestive health after taking antibiotics
- May reduce gas in the intestinal tract
- May reduce lactose intolerance
- May help against the overgrowth of bad bacteria in the body
- Potentially decrease the symptoms of vaginal yeast infections
- May help those with Crohn’s disease reduce potential symptoms and flare-ups
Lactobacillus from the Allergy Research Group contains Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, FOS, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, and L-leucine. It may also contain trace amounts of milk. This bifidobacteria from the Allergy Research Group is freeze dried and will need to be refrigerated.