Glycemic Guard by Life Extension is a dietary supplement designed to help manage healthy glucose levels and prevent post-meal spikes in glucose levels. Healthy glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity tends to decrease with age, causing glucose spikes. Life Extension uses two potent botanical ingredients to create its Glycemic Guard formula. One is Clovinol clove flower bud extract and the other is Delphinol maqui berry fruit extract. This combination exerts a positive influence on glucose metabolism, which is the way the body processes the sugars absorbed from consumed foods. Maintenance of a healthy blood glucose level is essential for optimal functioning of the heart and cardiovascular system.
Individuals who take Glycemic Guard by Life Extension on a daily basis as part of their nutritional routine can expect to experience a variety of significant health benefits:
- Supports the maintenance of healthy glucose levels already within the normal range.
- Promotes healthy glucose absorption and gut peptides signaling.
- Helps to prevent unhealthy spikes in glucose levels after eating.
- Promotes healthy glucose production in the liver.
- Promotes healthy glucose response.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Clovinol clove extract (flower bud) [std. to 30% polyphenols] 250 mg
Delphinol maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis ) extract (fruit) [std. to 35% anthocyanins, 25% delphinidins] 200 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, stearic acid
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
CAUTION: If you are taking blood glucose lowering medication, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.