Probiotics are the beneficial bacteria that are needed for a healthy gut and immune function. But poor diet, stress, aging, antibiotics and other medications can decrease your probiotic levels, leaving your vulnerable to gastrointestinal problems and illness.
HMF Multi Strain 100 30 vegcaps by Seroyal Genestra is a concentrated mix of 14 probiotic strains delivering 100 billion CFU’s (colony forming units) in each capsule. The selected strains of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are especially resistant to bile and acid, meaning they are able to reach deep into your small and large intestines. They also stand out in their ability to adhere to the lining of your gut, right where they need to be to maintain proper bacteria levels.
Seroyal Genestra’s HMF Multi Strain 100 30 vegcaps are:
- Gluten & dairy free
- Vegan friendly
- Filled with 100 billion CFU per capsule
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Probiotic Consortium 100 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (HN019)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BL-04)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM)
- Lactobacillus gasseri (CUL-09)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
- Lactobacillus casei (CUL-06)
- Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-62)
- Bifidobacterium breve (CUL-74)
- Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL-66)
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or have any health condition. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.