Gamma Egems 120 gels by Carlson Labs
Like vitamin B, vitamin E is a collection of different compounds that have similar effects on the body. These include alcohols known as tocopherols. Carlson Labs has taken the gamma, delta and beta tocopherols and created Gamma Egems. Each soft gel of Gamma Egems comes with 465 mg of gamma tocopherol and 201 mg of delta and beta.
As an important nutrient, vitamin E has long been recognized as a way to keep the body healthy by acting potentially as an antioxidant. This action then keeps dangerous free radicals from potentially growing out of control and possibly damaging healthy cells. In addition, Gamma Egem by Carlson Labs has made sure the supplement is free of salt, sugar, milk, yeast, wheat, preservatives and corn.
Other potential benefits of Gamma Egems by Carlson Labs may include:
- May offer support for maintaining cardiovascular health.
- May improve antioxidant support.
- Potentially aid to overall cell health.
- 465 mg of gamma tocopherol per soft gel.
- 100% naturally sourced ingredients.