FLORASSIST Prebiotic Chewable by Life Extension is a dietary supplement designed to support a healthy environment for the growth of beneficial bifidobacteria in the gut. FLORASSIST Prebiotic Chewable from Life Extension features a scientifically validated dose of PreticX prebiotic fiber in every natural strawberry-flavored tablet. Each tablet contains 70% xylooligosaccharides to foster the growth of a healthy balance of beneficial bifidobacteria in the gastrointestinal tract in addition to supporting healthy functioning of the immune system, the body's first defense against bacterial and viral infections. Each dose has been carefully measured to minimize the risk of stomach upset.
Men and women who take FLORASSIST Prebiotic Chewable from Life Extension on a daily basis as recommended can receive a number of important health benefits:
- Supports the growth and maintenance of beneficial bifidobacteria in the gut.
- Promotes optimal functioning of the immune system response.
- Supports intestinal and colon cell health.
- Aids in improving digestive and gastrointestinal system function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Total carbohydrate 2 g 1%
PreticX Prebiotic Fiber (providing 1,000 mg xylooligosaccharides) 1400 mg
xylitol, maltodextrin, mannitol, micro-crystalline cellulose, natural beet color, natural strawberry flavor, glucose, D-xylose, croscarmellose sodium, arabinose, stearic acid, gum arabic, silica, stevia extract
Directions: Chew one (1) tablet once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Be sure to consume adequate amounts of water when taking this product. Do not swallow tablets whole.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not exceed recommended dose.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.