Xymogen's FIT Food Lean Collagen Vanilla is designed to support collagen production, the integrity of connective tissues, and muscle health. It contains bovine collagen peptides, beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB), and vitamin D3. These nutrients have been shown to have a number of benefits for joint health, muscle health, and overall health.
Here are some of the possible benefits of FIT Food Lean Collagen Vanilla:
- Supports collagen production. Collagen is the main structural protein in the body. It is found in the skin, bones, joints, and connective tissues. FIT Food Lean Collagen Vanilla can help to support collagen production, which can help to keep joints healthy and reduce the risk of joint pain.
- Supports the integrity of connective tissues. Connective tissues are the tissues that hold the body together. They include ligaments, tendons, and cartilage. FIT Food Lean Collagen Vanilla can help to support the integrity of connective tissues, which can help to improve joint function and reduce the risk of injury.
- Supports muscle recovery following overwork or exercise. HMB is a natural metabolite of leucine that has been shown to help with muscle recovery. It can help to reduce muscle soreness and fatigue, and it can also help to speed up the rate of muscle repair.
- Supports muscle health. FIT Food Lean Collagen Vanilla can help to support muscle health by providing the body with the nutrients it needs to build and maintain muscle mass. It can also help to protect against muscle damage, which can occur during exercise.
- Supports increased protein synthesis and decreased protein degradation. HMB can help to increase the rate at which the body synthesizes protein, which is the building block of muscle. It can also help to decrease the rate at which the body breaks down protein, which can help to preserve muscle mass.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Mix one level scoop (25 g) with 6-8 oz of cold water and consume daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Adjust the amount of water according to thickness desired.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25 g)
Servings Per Container: About 14
Amount per serving - Daily Value (%):
Total Fat 1.5g - 2%
Saturated Fat 0.5 g - 3%
Total Carbohydrate 5 g - 2%
Dietary Fiber 1 g - 4%
Protein (from bovine collagen peptides) 15 g**
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 12.5 mcg - 63%
Calcium (from calcium beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate-monohydrateS1 and ingredients with naturally occurring calcium) 400 mg - 31%
Sodium (naturally occurring) 180 mg - 8%
Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate-MonohydrateS1 3 g**
Sunflower oil, natural flavors (no MSG), cellulose gum, xanthan gum, silica, medium-chain triglyceride oil, sea salt, and monk fruit extract.
**Daily Value not established.
Formulated to exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, sesame, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.