Essential-Biotic Sacch Boulardii 60 Caps by Allergy Research Group
Saccharomyces is a type of yeast used as a therapeutic agent for prophylaxis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders such as diarrheal diseases caused by various strands of bacteria. It is a vital component of a healthy gut micro flora responsible for proper function of the immune system. Essential-Biotic Sacch Boulardii by Allergy Research Group provides Saccharomyces as a preventive and therapeutic measure for inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions. Ultimately, this valuable probiotic is also beneficial for the following reasons:
Essential-Biotic Sacch Boulardii by Allergy Research Group aids with absorption of nutrients.
- It may help with treatment of antibiotic-induced diarrhea.
- It may reduce the symptoms and the number of flares of ulcerative colitis.
- It is frequently used in treatment of parasitic infections.
- Saccharomyces 150 mg by Allergy Research Group has been effective in treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Studies have shown positive effects in therapies for fatigue, urinary tract infections and acne.
- It improves digestion.