Xymogen's D3 2000 provides 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving. Vitamin D3 is the bioidentical form of vitamin D that is synthesized in the body from cholesterol, following activation by the UV rays in sunlight.
Here are some of the possible benefits of D3 2000:
- Supports bone strength and dental health. Vitamin D is essential for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, which are the building blocks of bones and teeth.
- Supports modulation of immune function. Vitamin D plays a role in the regulation of the immune system, and it can help to protect against infection.
- Supports healthy cell differentiation. Vitamin D is involved in the process of cell differentiation, which is the process by which cells develop into their specialized forms.
- Supports neurologic and cognitive health. Vitamin D is essential for the health of the nervous system, and it can help to protect against cognitive decline.
- Supports musculoskeletal comfort. Vitamin D is important for the health of muscles and joints, and it can help to reduce pain and inflammation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Servings Per Container: 120 | 240
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (2,000 IU) - 250%
Organic, extra virgin olive oil and softgel (bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water).
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.