Life Extension's CoffeeGenic 400 mg is a dietary supplement designed to support cardiovascular and metabolic health by inhibiting after-meal glucose spikes. The key active ingredient featured in CoffeeGenic 400 mg is a polyphenol found in green coffee beans called chlorogenic acid. In clinical studies, chlorogenic acid demonstrated the ability to drop the body's after-meal blood sugar levels by as much as 24% within 30 minutes of eating. This supplement is an ideal choice for individuals who want to achieve optimal glucose level control by inhibiting an intestinal enzyme called alpha-glucosidase, responsible for enabling complex sugars for being absorbed into the bloodstream.
Individuals who take CoffeeGenic 400 mg on a regular basis as directed may experience several possible health benefits:
- Supports healthy cardiovascular and metabolic activity.
- Helps to inhibit after-meal glucose spikes.
- Helps the enzyme alpha-glucosidase from breaking apart complex sugars to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Provides support for optimal glucose management.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
CoffeeGenic Green Coffee ** (Coffea arabica) extract (bean) [std to 50% chlorogenic acid (200 mg)] 400 mg
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica, Each serving contains approximately 12 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 1/4 cup brewed green tea)
Directions : Take one (1) capsule before each heavy meal, up to three times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
**Daily Value not established
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
• Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
• When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.