Caprylic Acid 600 mg 100 gels by NOW
Caprylic Acid 600 mg from NOW is a dietary supplement designed to support intestinal health by promoting the healthy growth and balance of beneficial intestinal bacteria. Caprylic Acid 600 mg by NOW contains a short-to-medium chain fatty acid (MCT) sourced from coconut and palm kernel oil called octanoic or caprylic acid. It is an ideal supplement choice for individuals who frequently experience digestive issues, including indigestion, constipation, gas, bloating and diarrhea, and want relief from these symptoms.
Men and women who incorporate Caprylic Acid 600 mg by NOW into their dietary routine on a daily basis can expect to experience an array of important health benefits:
- Supports healthy intestines and healthy digestive system function.
- Promotes the growth and maintenance of healthy flora in the intestinal tract to ensure a balanced environment.
- Aids in combating intestinal yeast-like fungus candida.
- Helps to eradicate skin yeast infections.
- Aids in lowering high blood pressure.