Canine Geriatric Basics 90 soft chews by ThorneVet
Canine Geriatric Basics by Thorne Vet is a dietary supplement for aging dogs designed to support overall wellness by proving nutrients that may be missing from the diet. Thorne Vet combines a wide spectrum of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and amino acids to create its Canine Geriatric Basics formula, all carefully selected for their ability to promote healthy joints, cognition and vision in dogs. These ingredients include Vitamins C and E, Coenzyme Q10, riboflavon, thiamin, Vitamin B5, bilberry extract, ashwagandha extract, alpha lipoic acid, and such minerals as magnesium, calcium, zinc and potassium.
Dogs who are administered Canine Geriatric Basics by Thorne Vet from their owners on a daily basis as directed can expect to experience several key health benefits:
- Promotes overall physical and psychological well-being.
- Promotes healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Supports mobility and joint comfort.
- Supports healthy eyes.
- Provides antioxidant support that prevents premature cellular aging caused by oxidative stress from free radicals.
- Supports healthy heart and gastrointestinal system function.