Xymogen's Calcium D-Glucarate provides the patented form of supplemental D-glucaric acid. D-glucaric acid is a substance produced naturally in the body and obtained through the consumption of certain fruits and vegetables. Calcium D-glucarate has been extensively studied by researchers at the MD Anderson Cancer Center, and its health benefits are largely attributed to inhibition of beta-glucuronidase.
Here are some of the possible benefits of Calcium D-Glucarate:
- Provides the patented form of supplemental D-glucaric acid. This form of D-glucaric acid is more bioavailable than other forms, meaning that it is more easily absorbed by the body.
- Reduces beta-glucuronidase activity. Beta-glucuronidase is an enzyme that breaks down glucuronides, which are compounds that are formed when toxins are detoxified by the liver. By reducing beta-glucuronidase activity, Calcium D-Glucarate can help to increase the levels of glucuronides in the body, which can help to remove toxins from the body.
- Increased glucuronidation supports detoxification and elimination of chemicals, steroid hormones (estrogens, androgens), and lipid-soluble toxins. Glucuronides are a major pathway for the elimination of toxins from the body. By increasing glucuronidation, Calcium D-Glucarate can help to support the body's natural detoxification processes.
- May help to protect against cancer. Some studies have shown that Calcium D-Glucarate may help to protect against cancer by reducing the levels of estrogens and other hormones that can promote cancer growth.
- May help to improve liver health. The liver is responsible for detoxifying the body, and Calcium D-Glucarate can help to support liver health by reducing the levels of toxins in the liver.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule twice daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Calcium (as calcium D-glucarate) 60 mg - 5%
Calcium D-Glucarate 500 mg**
HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silica.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.