Xymogen's AngiNOX Orange is a refreshing, effervescent powder that offers therapeutic levels of L-arginine and L-citrulline, two amino acids the body uses to make nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is an important messenger that signals a variety of responses at the cellular level which are beneficial to circulatory, immune, and nervous system functions.
Here are some of the possible benefits of AngiNOX Orange:
- Optimizes the flow of blood and oxygen to peripheral tissues. This can help to improve circulation, reduce inflammation, and protect against damage to the heart and blood vessels.
- Helps maintain healthy male sexual function. Nitric oxide plays a role in erectile function, so AngiNOX Orange may help to improve sexual performance.
- Supports lean body mass/athletic performance. Nitric oxide can help to increase muscle mass and strength, and it may also improve endurance.
- Supports healthy dilation of blood vessels. This can help to reduce blood pressure and improve blood flow to the brain and other organs.
- Supports the healthy flow of blood and oxygen to the brain for healthy mood, mind, and memory. Nitric oxide is important for brain function, so AngiNOX Orange may help to improve cognitive function and memory.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Pour 1 level scoop of powder into a tall, empty glass. Add 3 oz. of chilled water and lightly stir. Let stand one minute. Add 3 more oz. of chilled water and lightly stir. Let stand one minute and drink. Take once daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 scoop (about 8 g)
Servings Per Container: 30 | 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value (%):
Total Carbohydrate 3 g - 1%
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 300 mg - 333%
Folate 3,333 mcg DFE (2,000 mcg folic acid) - 833%
Sodium 220 mg - 10%
L-Arginine 2 g**
L-Citrulline 500 mg**
Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate) (from Sophora japonica) (bud) 500 mg**
Mixed Tocopherols 230 mg**
d-Gamma Tocopherol 160 mg**
Citric acid, dried cane syrup, sodium bicarbonate, natural orange flavor (no MSG), silica, and stevia leaf extract.
** Daily Value not established.
Does Not Contain:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication or receiving cancer treatment should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do NOT use if you have low blood pressure.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.