5-HTP 100 mg 60 vcaps by Vital Nutrients
As a byproduct of the protein building block L-tryptophan, 5-HTP cannot be produced by the body, but the nutrient can be obtained from a healthy diet. The body uses 5-HTP to generate serotonin, which is an essential brain chemical that influence a persons emotions. Vital Nutrients has developed 5-HTP 100 mg to potentially restore low levels of serotonin in order to possibly reduce inflammation, regulate appetites, and promote better sleep patterns. 5-HTP 100 mg by Vital Nutrients contains the following key ingredients
- 5-HTP may promote relaxation
- Magnesium citrate may help mitigate nervous feelings
- Pyridoxine HCl may improve brain and nerve health
- Ascorbyl palmitate can decrease mental symptoms such as compulsive behavior
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate can support overall brain function
Studies have shown that those who experience unpredictable moods may potentially benefit from consuming 5-HTP 100 mg by Vital Nutrients.