For individuals who experience various digestion problems, VegiZyme by Biogenesis is a dietary supplement that offers a good source of support. The proprietary blend in this Biogenesis formula not only supports good digestion but also a healthy balance of microflora throughout the intestinal tract. In addition to enzymes, VegiZyme contains fibers, grains and simple sugars aiding the digestive process.
VegiZyme by Biogenesis is a vegetarian enzyme product with a variety of proven benefits:
- Naturally aids digestion and supports overall good GI health.
- Increases the ability of the digestive system to handle consumption of raw fruits and vegetables without upset.
- Increases the ability of the digestive tract to gain maximum absorption of the nutrients that pass through the digestive system.
- Often improves the symptoms of food allergies and eliminates dietary restrictions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or preve nt any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules before meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving - Daily Value %:
Proprietary Enzyme Blend, consists 1,000 mg of:
- Amylase (9,000 DU/g)
- Beta-Glucanase (200 MGU/g)
- Cellulase (2,900 CU/g)
- Glucoamylase (16 AGU/g)
- Hemicellulase (1,900 HCU/g)
- Invertase (700 S/g)
- Lactase (2,000 ALU/g)
- Lipase (1,800 FIP/g)
- Phytase (9 FTU/g)
- Protease 3.0 (27.5 SAPU/g)
- Protease 4.5 (24,500 HUT/g)
- Protease 6.0 (18,000 HUT/g)
Acacia gum, vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose, rice bran extract, silica.
**Daily Value not established.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.