Selenomethionine 60 vegcaps by Thorne Research
Selenomethionine is a dietary supplement from Thorne Research designed to support healthy thyroid function as well as promote healthy heart function and proper antioxidant activity for cellular protection. The key ingredient featured in Selenomethionine by Thorne Research is an essential trace mineral called selenium, combined with the amino acid methionine to increase rapid absorption into the system. Selenium serves as an antioxidant that also cofactors with other antioxidants in the body in order to prevent cell structures from oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It also essential to overall metabolic function, aiding the thyroid gland in converting the T4 hormone into the more active T3 hormone necessary for good health.
Individuals who take Selenomethionine by Thorne Research on a daily basis as directed can expect to experience a range of significant health benefits:
- Supports healthy thyroid function and the conversation of T4 hormones into T3 hormonal activity.
- Promotes antioxidant protection of cells from free radical oxidative damage.
- Supports healthy heart function.
- Aids in normal cell development.
- Helps to detoxify heavy metals including mercury and cadmium.
Customer Product Review Video: