Russian Choice Immune Powder 75 gms by Allergy Research Group
Russian Choice Immune Powder by the Allergy Research Group
Russian Choice Immune Powder by the Allergy Research Group contains a specific strain of Lactobacillus rhamnosus lysate Powder. Cell wall fragments from the lactobacillus cell have shown to have some significant immune system support properties.
Lactobacillus is a bacteria with several different strains. Some strains are naturally occurring in the human body, such as in the intestinal and urinary tracts. Other strains can be found in fermented foods, yogurt, and dietary supplements, like those from the Allergy Research Group.
Russian Choice Immune Powder by the Allergy Research Group has the following benefits and uses:
- Helping to heal helicobacter pylori infections and ulcers
- Decreasing high cholesterol
- Healing urinary tract infections and vaginal yeast infections
- Boosting the immune system
- Preventing common colds and respiratory infections
- Decreasing the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease and reducing colon inflammation
Russian Choice Immune Powder by the Allergy Research Group can also be used for treating and preventing various skin conditions, such as hives, fever blisters, eczema, and canker sores. Many people have also found it useful in helping their lactose intolerance, as well as reducing colic in babies.