Prima Una de Gato Liquid 1 oz by Allergy Research Group
Prima Una de Gato Liquid by Allergy Research Group
Prima Una de Gato Liquid by Allergy Research Group is a liquidized form of the traditional "Cat's Claw" medicine derived from the indigenous herbs stemming from the rain forests of Peru. It was developed by Allergy Research Group as a hypoallergenic treatment for a magnitude of health problems, especially those attributed to indigestion, arthritis, open wounds and stomach pains. It has recently captured the attention of herbalists in Western Medicine as a healthy treatment to joint discomfort. Prima Una de Gato Liquid is ingested through the convenient use of drops in a glass of water. The Allergy Research Group has also studied the stimulant powers of this plant which has shown to boost the immune systems of its patients. Just a few drops of Prima Una de Gato Liquid can provide your body with the strength it needs to fight off daily viruses and bacteria, as well as easing joint and back discomfort.
Studies have also shown that Prima de Gato Liquid:
- Reduces pain and inflammation of joint nerves
- Accelerates the healing of wounds.
- Helps alleviate chronic pains.
- Promotes a healthier and more combative immune system.
- Helps relieve digestive issues, such as stomach pains, gastritis, ulcers, and inflammation of the stomach walls.