Osteo-Vi-Min 180 chew by Allergy Research Group
Osteo-Vi-Min by Allergy Research Group
Allergy Research Group knows that different supplements can help improve overall human health. Bones, joints and teeth become thin and brittle with aging and low exposure to body-building nutrients. Osteo-Vi-Min by Allergy Research group is formulated with nutrients that can help manage these issues. The main ingredients in Osteo-Vi-Min help in the following ways:
- Calcium: This mineral increases bone density and strength. The human body doesn't produce this mineral on its own, which is why dietary intake and supplementation are important.
- Vitamin D: This fat-soluble vitamin aids in the body's ability to absorb calcium. Many people don't get enough sunlight exposure or have health issues that prevent enough natural vitamin D intake.
- Magnesium: This chemical element alters vitamin D so that it can activate the calcium absorption process.
- Vitamin K: This fat-soluble vitamin aids in several bone-building processes.
- Vitamin C: This water-soluble vitamin helps bone, joint and teeth repair processes.
Allergy Research Group has also designed Osteo-Vi-Min with other important vitamins, minerals and elements, including strontium, zinc, copper and manganese.