NOW's Men's Active Sports Multi is a dietary supplement that is specifically designed for active men. It contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts that are essential for supporting athletic performance.
Here are some of the possible benefits of NOW's Men's Active Sports Multi:
- Free-form amino acids: NOW's Men's Active Sports Multi contains free-form amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. These amino acids can help to support muscle growth and repair, as well as improve athletic performance.
- ZMA: NOW's Men's Active Sports Multi also contains ZMA, which is a combination of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6. ZMA has been shown to improve testosterone levels and sleep quality, both of which are important for athletic performance.
- Tribulus: NOW's Men's Active Sports Multi contains tribulus, an herb that has been shown to boost testosterone levels. This can help to improve athletic performance by increasing muscle mass and strength.
- MCT oil: NOW's Men's Active Sports Multi contains MCT oil, which is a type of fat that can help to improve energy levels and focus. This can be beneficial for athletes who are looking to improve their performance during training or competition.
- Herbal extracts: NOW's Men's Active Sports Multi also contains a blend of herbal extracts, including ginseng, ginkgo biloba, and saw palmetto. These herbs have been shown to have a variety of benefits for athletic performance, including improving endurance, reducing inflammation, and protecting the body from injury.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested Use: Take 3 softgels daily with food, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per serving - Daily Value (%):
Total Fat 2.5 g - 3%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g - 8%
Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene) (Betatene®) 1,500 mcg - 167%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg - 133%
Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU) - 125%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 67 mg - 447%
Vitamin K-1 (as Phytonadione) 20 mcg - 17%
Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCl) 50 mg - 4,167%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 50 mg - 3,846%
Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) 40 mg - 250%
Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 50 mg - 2,941%
Folate 680 mcg DFE (400 mcg folic acid) - 170%
Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg - 41,667%
Biotin 300 mcg - 1,000%
Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg - 1,000%
Calcium [from Calcium Carbonate (Aquamin® Seaweed Derived Minerals)] 50 mg - 4%
Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) 225 mcg - 150%
Magnesium (from Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate and Aquamin® Seaweed Derived Minerals) 25 mg - 6%
Zinc [from Zinc Bisglycinate (TRAACS™), Zinc Mono-L-methionine, Zinc Aspartate and Zinc Oxide] 15 mg - 136%
Selenium (from Selenium Glycinate) (Albion™) 200 mcg - 364%
Copper (from Copper Bisglycinate) 2 mg - 222%
Manganese (from Manganese Bisglycinate) (TRAACS™) 2 mg - 87%
Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) 200 mcg - 571%
Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate) 75 mcg - 167%
MCT (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) Oil 1,500 mg**
Amino Acids, proprietary blend of, 175 mg**
-Taurine (all free-form)
Tribulus terrestris Extract (Fruit) 100 mg**
ZMA® (complex of Zinc Mono-L-methionine, Magnesium/Zinc Aspartate and Oxide, Pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg**
CardioAid®-S Plant Sterol Esters (with Beta-Sitosterol, plus Campesterol and Stigmasterol) 100 mg**
Panax ginseng Extract (Root) 100 mg**
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) (Root) 50 mg**
Green Tea Extract (Leaf) 50 mg**
Saw Palmetto Extract (Fruit) 50 mg**
Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg**
Aloe Vera (Leaf) (Concentrate) 50 mg**
Lutein (from Marigold Extract) 500 mcg**
Lycopene (from Tomato Extract) 500 mcg**
Vitamin K-2 (as Menaquinone) 25 mcg**
Softgel Capsule [bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, water, carob], Beeswax and Soy Lecithin. Contains soy. MCT Oil from coconut/palm kernel oil.
**Daily Value not established.
*Natural color variation may occur in this product.
For adults only. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medications, consult your physician before using this product. Keep this product out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.