Mobility 3 270 caps by Health Concerns
Most individuals find that as their body ages, they begin to experience joint discomfort and lower back pain. Mobility 3 by Health Concerns is an herbal dietary supplement designed to promote normal joint function and to help manage uncomfortable physical symptoms associated with exposure to cold, wind and dampness, including numbness, pain, headache and fatigue. The herbs selected for inclusion in the Mobility 3 by Health Concerns formula are those with a proven ability to address issues dealing with mild lower back pain, soreness in the legs, and overall joint discomfort. These include tang kuei, spathobolus, cinnamon twig, cinstanche salsa, tienchi, rehmannia, ginger extract and ho-shou-wu.
Men and women who take Mobility 3 by Health Concerns as directed on a regular basis can expect to experience several important health benefits:
- Supports normal joint function.
- Aids in eliminating or managing such symptoms of cold, wind and dampness exposure as numbness, lower back pain, joint pain and fatigue.
- Helps tone the kidneys and digestive system.
- Aids in relieving pain and stiffness.
- Invigorates the blood and improves circulation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.