MigraPlex 90 caps by Karuna
MigraPlex by Karuna is a dietary supplement designed to support cerebral blood vessel and nerve stability in order to alleviate abnormal head tissue sensitivity. MigraPlex contains whole leaf feverfew and magnesium as its two key active ingredients. Fevefew is an herb that has proven effective at modifying cerebral vasomotor and nerve activity. It is combined with magnesium in this Karuna formula to help regulate vascular tone and the effects of serotonin and other neurotransmitters. This supplement can prove very beneficial for individuals who experience frequent headaches and sensitivities around the head region.
Individuals who take MigraPlex from Karuna as directed can expect to experience a range of important health benefits:
- Promotes cerebral blood vessel and nerve stability.
- Helps regulate vascular tone.
- Helps alleviate painful sensitivity surrounding tissues in the head region.
- Acts as a calcium channel blocker.
- Regulates the effects of serotonin and other neurotransmitters.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.