Melatonin 20 mg 100 caps by Bio-Tech
Melatonin 20 mg from Bio-Tech contains a synthetic form of the hormone melatonin and helps to supplement the body’s natural melatonin. The body produces this hormone in response to darkness. Melatonin helps establish regular sleep and wake cycles. Not producing enough melatonin can cause sleeping disorders. People have also used melatonin to help with episodes of jet lag and to help with sleep during schedule changes or shift work. Other uses and benefits of Melatonin 20 mg from Bio-Tech include:
• Helping to calm patients prior to anesthesia and surgery and to decrease agitation when coming out of anesthesia
• Reducing the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
• Managing insomnia and delayed sleep phase syndrome
• Reducing the side effects that occur during nicotine or benzodiazepine withdrawal
• Decreasing the symptoms of COPD
In addition, Melatonin 20 mg from Bio-Tech has been taken to relieve menopause and chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms, decrease infertility, increase exercise performance, reducing general stress, and for migraine headache symptoms.