L-Arginine 500 mg 250 caps by Allergy Research Group
Discovered in 1895 and classified as a semi-essential amino acid, L-arginine 500 mg is needed by the body for producing nitric oxide, metabolizing ammonia waste in the urea cycle, improving blood flow to the heart, brain, and other vital organs, and for the release of growth hormones. Other benefits of the Allergy Research Group’s L-arginine 500 mg include:
• Wound healing and tissue repair
• Immune function
• Dilating and relaxing the arteries
• Improving cardiac functions
• Improved blood pressure
• Reduced leg cramps for some people who get them while walking
• Potential inhibition of gastric hyperacidity
• Reducing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction
This amino acid accounts for approximately 5 percent of the amino acids in the normal diet of a healthy adult. Most adults do not consume enough L-arginine in their diets.
This Allergy Research Group dietary supplement is a free form amino acid, and as such is well tolerated. The Allergy Research Group’s L-arginine 500 mg also contains Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, and L-leucine.