L-Arginine 500 mg 100 caps by Allergy Research Group
Arginine is an important amino acid that is naturally produced by the body. As we age, the levels of this component drop and are recommended by Allergy Research Group to be replenished by daily dosage of L-Arginine 500 mg supplement. The benefits of L-Arginine 500 mg include:
- It accelerates metabolism.
- It stimulates the release of human growth hormone.
- It expedites the production of nitric oxide.
- It may improve cardiovascular health.
- It may help to regulate healthy blood flow.
- It may increase energy levels.
Allergy Research Group offers this valuable supplement because it has a beneficial use for both men and women. Additional benefits of L-Arginine 500 mg are continually being discovered, and they include support for healthy muscle development and proper blood pressure. Furthermore, Allergy Research Group promotes L-Arginine 500 mg for accurate kidney function, treatment of bladder inflammations, blocked arteries and as a preventive measure for digestive tract infections.