Horse Chestnut 4 oz by Herb Pharm
Horse Chestnut by Herb Pharm is a liquid herbal dietary supplement designed to support healthy cardiovascular and circulatory function. The main active ingredient in Horse Chestnut is an herbal extract that Herb Pharm prepares from the seed of Aesculus hippocastanum trees, commonly known as conker trees. Only seeds from plants that have been sustainably wildcrafted or grown under certified organic conditions are used, harvested by hand during the summer months prior to being dried in the shade before undergoing the extraction process. This supplement is an ideal choice for individuals who are experiencing any type of vascular problem, especially related to the leg veins.
Men and women who take Horse Chestnut from Herb Pharm on a regular basis as directed can expect to experience a variety of valuable health benefits:
- Supports healthy functioning of the cardiovascular and circulatory systems.
- Promotes leg vein health.
- Helps to tone and protect blood vessels.
- Provides anti-inflammatory activity to help alleviate vascular problems, including varicose veins, phlebitis, and hardening of the arteries.
- Helps increase capillary permeability to reduce fluid retention.